Monday, March 31, 2008
old song. but it makes so much sense. more than i ever had anyway

"Thanks For Nothing" by Sum 41
I'll never take part in the growing population
Or waste my time with further education (hooha!)
Forget what we know, it's just a big show
What they want to control
So jaded and frustrated
It's all so complicated
Fashion, no passion surrounds me

All I know is I've heard this all before
Reality's a bore (is a bore)
You ask me to believe in something fake,
well I can't bring myself to do what
You want me to (want me to)
This is who we are and (who we are)
nothing's gonna change, nothing's gonna change

I can't take part in the business man illusion,
I'll take my chance in the real world confusion
Don't blame us, who do we trust when they're so dishonest
No patience, this nation's obsessed with exploitation
Lying, denying surrounds me

All I know is I've heard this all before
Reality's a bore (is a bore)
You ask me to believe in something fake,
well I can't bring myself to do what
You want me to (want me to)
This is who we are and (who we are)
Nothing's gonna change

(what!) Don't think you can ignore us (ignore us)
Don't tell me that we're to blame(we're to blame)
Don't pick our future for us(for us)
Or act like we're the same

All I know is I've heard this all before
Reality's a bore (is a bore)
You ask me to believe in something fake,
well I can't bring myself to do what
You want me to (want me to)
This is who we are and (who we are)
Nothing's gonna change

Thanks for nothing (I've heard this all before),
Thanks for nothing (reality's a bore),
Thanks for nothing (it'll never be the same),
Thanks for nothing (and nothing's gonna change)


Fired From The Gun@3/31/2008 09:30:00 PM


铁人弹
Terence
Radin Mas Primary, Queensway Secondary and now Singapore Poly
Singaporean (obviously duh)
freshly made on 14th July 1990
godofsuckers@hotmail.com

the views made by me here, are seriously 100% not meant for any morons to see

Friends
Mingjun
Suern
Gilbert
Kelvin
Vivian
Teri
Su Yee
Li Juan
Jie Sheng
Jacob

My Stats

View My Stats
Tagboard

Credits
designer | w1k143va
fonts | font sugar
host | photobucket

Residual gunpowder found in the barrel!
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
June 2011