Tuesday, July 08, 2008
lyrics
I'm walking in the rain
行くあてもなく 傷ついた身体濡らし
絡みつく凍りのざわめき
殺しつづけて 彷徨う いつまでも
Until I can forget your love

眠りは麻藥
途方にくた 心を靜かに溶かす
舞い上かる 愛を踊らせて
ふるえる身体を記憶の薔薇いつつむ
I keep my love for you to myself

Endless rain, fall in my heart 心の傷い
Let me forget all of the hate, all of the sadness

Days of joy, days of sadness slowly pass me by
As I try to hold you, you are vanishing before me
You're just an illusion
When I'm awaken, my tears have dried
in the sand of sleep
I'm a rose blomming in the desert

It's a dream, I'm in love with you
まどろみ抱きしぬて

Endless rain, fall in my heart 心の傷い
Let me forget all of the hate, all of the sadness

I awake from my dream
I can't find my way without you

The dream is over
聲にならない 言葉を繰り返しても
高すぎる 灰色の壁は
過ぎ去った日の思いを夢に寫す
Untill I can forget your love

Endless rain, fall on my heart 心の傷い
Let me forget all of the hate, all of the sadness

translation
I'm walking in the rain
Nowhere to go, soaking my broken body
Killing the noise of the ice binding me
Forever, wandering
Until I can forget your love

Sleep is a drug
Calming a worried heart
Dancing the rising love
Shrouding the shaking body in a rose of memories
I keep my love for you to myself

Endless rain, fall on my heart
On the wounds on my heart
Let me forget all of the hate, all of the sadness

Days of joy, days of sadness slowly pass me by
As I try to hold you, you are vanishing before me
You're just an illusion
When I'm awake, my tears have dried in the sand of sleep
I'm a rose blooming in the desert

It's a dream, I'm in love with you
Embracing the drowsiness

Endless rain, fall on my heart
On the wounds on my heart
Let me forget all of the hate, all of the sadness

I awake from my dream
I can't find my way without you

The dream is over
Repeating the words that won't come out
Seeing the day the grey wall disappeared
In my dreams
Until I can forget your love

Endless rain, fall on my heart
On the wounds on my heart
Let me forget all of the hate, all of the sadness

Endless rain, let me stay
Evermore in your heart
Let my heart take in your tears, take in your memories

Endless rain, fall on my heart
On the wounds on my heart
Let me forget all of the hate, all of the sadness

Endless rain...


makes sense? yes. alot of sense. very old band, very nice song. long disbanded but still, nice and meaningful. whatever



Fired From The Gun@7/08/2008 06:38:00 PM


铁人弹
Terence
Radin Mas Primary, Queensway Secondary and now Singapore Poly
Singaporean (obviously duh)
freshly made on 14th July 1990
godofsuckers@hotmail.com

the views made by me here, are seriously 100% not meant for any morons to see

Friends
Mingjun
Suern
Gilbert
Kelvin
Vivian
Teri
Su Yee
Li Juan
Jie Sheng
Jacob

My Stats

View My Stats
Tagboard

Credits
designer | w1k143va
fonts | font sugar
host | photobucket

Residual gunpowder found in the barrel!
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
June 2011