Friday, September 05, 2008
removed the song. msn me if u want it

kanji
ねぇ本当は誰も ねぇ愛せないと言われて
怖がりの キミと出逢い やっとその意味に気づいた

傷つく為 今二人 出逢ったなら 悲しすぎるよ

心から キミに伝えたい
きっとただ本当のキミの姿を求めて

まだ不器用に笑うね まだ悲しみが似合うから

キミと出逢う為だけに そう 生まれたなら 変えられるかな

心から キミに伝えたい
傷つきすぎたけど まだ間に合うよ
心から キミを愛してる
キミに降る痛みを 拭ってあげたい すべて I for you

心から キミに伝えたい
キミの笑顔いつも見つめられたら

心から キミを愛してる
キミに振る光を 集めてあげたい すべて I for you

english
Hey, the truth is that someone said, hey, that I can't love anyone
I finally realized the significance of meeting you, who is so nervous

If we met one another in order to get hurt, then this is just too sad

I want to tell you something from my heart...
I'm just looking for your true form

You still smile awkwardly, sadness still suits you

If I was born in order to meet you, then I wonder if I can change?...

I want to tell you something from my heart
I'm hurt a little bit too much, but I'll still be on time
I love you from my heart
I want to wipe all of the pain away that falls on you, I for you

I want to tell you something from my heart
If only I can always look upon your smile

I love you from my heart
I want to gather up all of the light that falls on you, I for you

romaji
nee hontou wa dare mo nee ai senai to iwarete
kowagari no kimi to de ai yatto sono imi ni kizuita

kizutsuku tame ima futari deatta nara kanashi sugiru yo

kokoro kara kimi ni tsutaetai...
kitto dake hontou no kimi no sugata wo motomete

mada bukiyou ni warau ne mada kanashimi ga ni au kara

kimi to de au tame dake ni sou umareta nara kaerareru ka na...

kokoro kara kimi ni tsutaetai
kizutsuki sugita kedo mada ma ni au yo
kokoro kara kimi wo ai shiteru
kimi ni furu itami wo nugutte agetai subete I for you

kokoro kara kimi ni tsutaetai
kimi no egao itsu mo mitsumeraretara

kokoro kara kimi wo ai shiteru
kimi ni furu hikari wo atsumete agetai subete I for you



i have a feeling that this will remain here for quite a long time


Fired From The Gun@9/05/2008 08:39:00 PM


铁人弹
Terence
Radin Mas Primary, Queensway Secondary and now Singapore Poly
Singaporean (obviously duh)
freshly made on 14th July 1990
godofsuckers@hotmail.com

the views made by me here, are seriously 100% not meant for any morons to see

Friends
Mingjun
Suern
Gilbert
Kelvin
Vivian
Teri
Su Yee
Li Juan
Jie Sheng
Jacob

My Stats

View My Stats
Tagboard

Credits
designer | w1k143va
fonts | font sugar
host | photobucket

Residual gunpowder found in the barrel!
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
June 2011