Tuesday, November 04, 2008
went prawning today. woke up early. just to go dover and take train. to bishan. to catch prawn. ok lah. prawning is. expensive, patience-consuming, tiring and delicious. and the prawns are those big head prawns. big head, small body. but bbqed alive really nice leh. we just put the live prawns on the grill, turn red we eat le. hmmm. some were half cooked, go back bbq. then i lazy bbq, ate 1 half cooked prawn. half bbq, half shashimi. still nothing wrong with my stomach yet. cos the prawn fresh? who knows? then went NP find su ern. she had some performance thingy. waited for 1 hr++. ate 1 instant noodle and drank 1 litre of milk. then as usual, solo going home. kind of used to it le. thats why when ppl say go home alone not good, i dun see the not good part. can enjoy aircon, listen to music, save saliva and can rest. which part not good? maybe its cos im going to back to anti-social whenever im not with friends/classmates? shall end with a nice song. seize the day by avenged sevenfold


Seize The Day - Avenged Sevenfold

Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over

I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time
But I'm too young to worry
These streets we travel on will undergo our same lost past

I found you here, now please just stay for a while
I can move on with you around
I hand you my mortal life, but will it be forever?
I'd do anything for a smile, holding you 'til our time is done
We both know the day will come, but I don't want to leave you

I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time
But I'm too young to worry (a melody, a memory, or just one picture)

Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over

Newborn life replacing all of us, changing this fable we live in
No longer needed here so where do we go?
Will you take a journey tonight, follow me past the walls of death?
But girl, what if there is no eternal life?

I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time
But I'm too young to worry (a melody, a memory, or just one picture)

Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over

Trials in life, questions of us existing here, don't wanna die alone without you here
Please tell me what we have is real

So, what if I never hold you, yeah, or kiss your lips again?
Woooaaah, so I never want to leave you and the memories of us to see
I beg don't leave me

Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over

Trials in life, questions of us existing here, don't wanna die alone without you here
Please tell me what we have is real

Silence you lost me, no chance for one more day [x2 then continues in the background]
I stand here alone
Falling away from you, no chance to get back home
I stand here alone
Falling away from you, no chance to get back home


Fired From The Gun@11/04/2008 08:21:00 PM


铁人弹
Terence
Radin Mas Primary, Queensway Secondary and now Singapore Poly
Singaporean (obviously duh)
freshly made on 14th July 1990
godofsuckers@hotmail.com

the views made by me here, are seriously 100% not meant for any morons to see

Friends
Mingjun
Suern
Gilbert
Kelvin
Vivian
Teri
Su Yee
Li Juan
Jie Sheng
Jacob

My Stats

View My Stats
Tagboard

Credits
designer | w1k143va
fonts | font sugar
host | photobucket

Residual gunpowder found in the barrel!
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
June 2011