Sunday, November 02, 2008
Yuki, Muon, Madobe Nite.
Snow, Silence, By the Window
Romaji
Oto mo nai sekai ni
Maiorita I was snow

"Umidasarete kara sannenkan,watashi ha zutto sou yatte sugoshite kita."

Nanika ga kowarete nanika ga umareru
Kurikaeshi muda na koto sae
Yamenai hito-tachi fushigi na hito-tachi
Nagameru watashi mo fukumareta

Hodokenai mondai nado ari ha shinai to
Shittetemo fukuzatsu na dankai ga monogatari tsukutte iku

Watashi ni mo tada hitotsu no ganbou ga moteru nara
Kioku no naka saisho kara wo hon ni shite madobe de yomu
Peeji ni ha akai shirushi arawarete odoridasu
Tsuraresou da to omou nante douka shiteru keredo
Kinjirareta waado wo tsubuyakeba saigo...

"Kono ginga wo toukatsu-suru Jouhou Tougou Shinentai ni yotte tsukurareta
tai yuuki seimeitai kontakuto-you hyuumanoido intaafeesu.
Sore ga watashi."

Dokoka he nigeru no doko ni mo nigenai
Sore dake de kachi aru ishiki
Megenai hito-tachi yasashii hito-tachi
Ugokasareta watashi no mirai

Nagaredasu tsuyoi chikara shiawase yobu to
Ki ga tsuita sono mama de hitsuyou na monogatari shirusaretara

Sonzai ga kawaru hodo no yume wo motte mitaku naru
Kanjou he to kyoukan he to tsunagareba madobe ni tachi
Shizukesa ni dakarenagara mata kyou mo matte iru
Yuruyaka ni furu mizu ja nakute motto sabishii tsubu

Iro ga nai sekai de
Mitsuketa no You are star

"Kiki ga semaru to shitara, mazu, anata."

Sonzai ga kawaru hodo no yume wo motte mitaku naru
Kanjou he to kyoukan he to tsunagareba madobe ni tachi
Shizukesa ni dakarenagara mata kyou mo matte iru
Yuruyaka ni furu mizu ja nakute motto sabishii tsubu

Oto mo nai sekai ni
Maiorita I was snow

"Saisho kara watashi shika inai.
Jouhou no dentatsu ni sogo ga hassei-suru ka mo shirenai
demo, kiite. Sore ga watashi ga koko ni iru riyuu, anata ga koko ni iru riyuu.
Shinjite."



English
In a world without sound,
I fluttered down: I was snow

"For the three years since I was born,
I have spent that entire time doing so."

Something breaks, and something is born
Even the things that repeat fruitlessly
Unrelenting people, mysterious people
I, who observed them, was included as well

Problems that cannot be solved do not exist
Though I know this, a complex gradation is composing a story

If even I possess but one single desire,
I would publish "From the Start" in my memories and read it by the window
A red symbol appears on the pages and breaks out into dance
I think, "I'm about to be lured out," and I'm doing something about it, but
When I murmur the forbidden words, it will end...

"A humanoid interface for use in contact with organic living creatures,
created by the Data Integration Thought Entity that supervises this galaxy.
That would be me."

I'll run away somewhere, I won't run away anywhere
With that alone, consciousness has merit
Undaunted people, gentle people
And my future, which was forced to move

One calls this flowing, potent strength "happiness"
I've noticed that, if a vital story was written down as such

I'd like to try having a dream great enough to change my existence
If I connect it to emotion and empathy, I'll stand by the window
And as I'm embraced by tranquillity, again I'll be waiting for tomorrow
It falls gently: not water, but a lonelier drop

In a world without colour,
I found you: You are a star

"Should a crisis approach, first, it will reach you."

I'd like to try having a dream great enough to change my existence
If I connect it to emotion and empathy, I'll stand by the window
And as I'm embraced by tranquillity, again I'll be waiting for tomorrow
It falls gently: not water, but a lonelier drop

In a world without sound,
I fluttered down: I was snow

"There have been none but me since the beginning.
There may be an outbreak of inconsistency in the transmission of data,
but please, listen. That is the reason why I am here--why you are here.
Believe me."


Fired From The Gun@11/02/2008 02:24:00 AM


铁人弹
Terence
Radin Mas Primary, Queensway Secondary and now Singapore Poly
Singaporean (obviously duh)
freshly made on 14th July 1990
godofsuckers@hotmail.com

the views made by me here, are seriously 100% not meant for any morons to see

Friends
Mingjun
Suern
Gilbert
Kelvin
Vivian
Teri
Su Yee
Li Juan
Jie Sheng
Jacob

My Stats

View My Stats
Tagboard

Credits
designer | w1k143va
fonts | font sugar
host | photobucket

Residual gunpowder found in the barrel!
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
June 2011